(A Government of India Undertaking)
Head Office, Harsha Bhawan, E-Block, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001, has invited applications for 900 clerical posts. Last date for submitting online application is midnight of 03rd of December 2008.
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for 900 Posts in Clerical Cadre
Educational Qualification : Degree in any discipline or its equivalent with any class/division OR 10+2 examination or its equivalent with 50% or more for General Category Candidate
Age – (as on 01.11.2008) : Minimum age – 18 years; Maximum age –28 years i.e. Born between 01/11/1980 and 01/11/1990 (both days inclusive)
Application Fee (including postage charge) (Non-Refundable) :
(a) For SC/ST/XS/PC candidates - Rs. 50/-
(b) For all others (including OBC) - Rs. 250/-
Requisite Application Fee may be paid at any of the branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce only in Current A/c No.00071131001112.
How To Apply
1. Pay Application fee in cash at any of the branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce only before applying online.
2. After payment, the candidate must collect the payment receipt; the particulars thereof are to be quoted in the on line application
3. Keep the original receipt, which must be produced along with the call letter at the time of the written test.
For full details regarding state-wise number of vacancies, examination centres, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, experience, age limit, reservations, selection procedure, application fee, etc.
Important Dates To Remember
- Opening Date for online submission of Application : 14/11/2008
- Last date for on line registration : 03/12/2008
- Date of Exam : 18/01/2009