(A Government of India undertaking)
Head Office : 2, N. S. Road, Kolkata-700001 sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com)
Allahabad Bank invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for the following posts as follows :
- Probationary Officer : 700 posts, Age : 30 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 10000-18240/-
- Agriculture Area Officer : 175 posts, Age : 30 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 10000-18240/-
- Officer - Information Technology : 50 posts, Age : 30 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 10000-18240/-
- Manager IT : 50 posts, Age : 35 years, Pay Scale : Rs 13820-19920/-
- Manager - Law : 10 posts, Age : 35 years, Pay Scale : Rs.13820-19920/-
- Manager - Security : 15 posts, Age : 35 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 13820-19920/-
Age as on 01.12.08 : Min: 21 years; Max : 30 years
Scale of Pay : Rs.10,000-18,240
How To Apply
(i) Candidates are required to apply On-Line through website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Guidelines for filling up applications are –
(a) Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID.
(b) In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail Id, he/she should create his/ her new e-mail Id before applying on-line
(c) Candidates are advised to pay the Application Fee / Postal Charges “in Cash” an any of Allahabad Bank’s Branch. After payment, the candidate must collect the payment receipt, the particulars thereof are to be quoted in the on-line application form and the original receipt must be produced alongwith the call letter at the time of written test / interview (if mode of selection is through interview only).
(d) Keep the particulars of educational qualifications, work experience details, caste certificate details, ex-serviceman details, and other personal details ready as these details are required to be entered in the ONLINE APPLICATION.
(e) Without Application Fee/ Postal charges payment details, application will not be registered.
(f) To apply open Bank’s Website www.allahabadbank.in click on the appropriate link. Fill in the required details therein and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the ONLINE Application Form.
(g) After applying ONLINE, take a print out of System Generated ON-LINE APPLICATION Form in A-4 size paper.
[Source from Freshersworld]
Dates to remember:
- Opening of Online Application - 20/12/2008
- Last Date for Online Receipt of Applications - 19/01/2009
- Date of Written Test for Specialists Officers - 01/03/2009
- Date of Written Test for Probationary Officers - 18/03/2009