Advertisement No. CRPD/CL/ASS-BANK 2008-09/07
Any Fresh Graduate with 40% of marks can apply for this job. Maximum age limit for this job is 28 yrs.
Recruitment of Clerical Staff in Associate Banks of State Bank Of India (SBI)
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, (CRPD) State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Mumbai invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment of 4280 Clerical Cadre posts in Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
Job Position : Clerical Staff
Number of Post : 4,280
Remuneration Salary (Pay Scale) : 4410-215/3-5055-335/3-6060-470/4-7940-500/3-9440-560/4-11680-970/ 1-12650- 560/1-13210 (Just Put a comment if you want the real break-of salary, I let you know)
Qualification : A degree from a recognised university (graduation level) with a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/ST/PWD/XS)
Other Requirements :
Age : Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 31-12-2008.)
Application Fees : for General and OBC and Others : Rs. 250/- (App. fees plus postage charges)
SC / ST / PWD / XS Rs. 50/- (Postal Charges only)
How To Apply
1. Pay Required fees amount to any of SBI branches and Received the payment receipt
2. Apply on-line through website www.sbi.co.in .
3. Application registration on SBI website can be done from 01-12-2008 to 31-12-2008.
Basic Guidelines/Requirements For Online Registration
1. Valid E-Mail ID; Call Letter/Admit card will be sent on this ID itself
2. Before Applying Candidates should have the Deposit Journal No. and depositing branch Code No. (receipt of payment of fees) from branch of State Bank of India .
3. Payment of fees should be made up to 27-12-2008 for all areas.
4. keep a copy of the Application printout and Payment Receipt (Deposit Journal No.) for future
5. Original payment receipt will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written examination.
Last Date for Online Application : 31.12.2008
[SBI Clerical Cadre Details]
[Associates Bank of SBI Clerical Cadre Apply Online]