112, JC Road, Bangalore - 560002
Important Dates :
- Web site link open for on-line registration : 24/01/2009 for Probationary Officers and Specialist Officers, upto 29/01/2009 for Probationary Clerks and upto 09/02/2009 for Investment Officer
- Last date for receipt of system generated print-out application with DD & other documents : 31/01/2009 for Probationary Officers and Specialist Officers, upto 07/02/2009 for Probationary Clerks and upto 16/02/2009 for Investment Officer
- Last date for receipt of system generated print-out application with DD & other documents from Far-flung areas : 09/02/2009 for Probationary Officers and Specialist Officers, upto 14/02/2009 for Probationary Clerks and upto 23/02/2009 for Investment Officer
- Tenetative date of Wrtitten Test : 15/03/2009 for Probationary Officers and Specialist Officers, 29/03/2009 for Probationary Clerks
Online Applications are invited for recruitment of 1170 various posts of Clerks and Officers in various grades in Canara Bank.
- Probationary Clerk : 400 posts, Age : 18 – 28 years
- Probationary Officer [JMGS–I] Generalist : 300 posts, Age : 21 – 30 years
- Investment Officer [on Contract] Contract : 400 posts, Age : 21 – 30 years
- Official Language Officer [JMGS-I] : 10 posts, Age : 21 - 28 years
- Manager – Security [MMGS-II] : 15 posts, Age : 21 – 40 years
- Manager – Law [MMGS-II] : 10 posts, Age : 21 – 32 years
- Manager – Computer Programmer [MMGS-II] : 10 posts, Age : 21 - 30 years
- Senior Manager – Chartered Accountant [MMGS-III] : 25 posts, Age : 21 – 35 years
Application Fee : Rs.300/- for Officers and Rs.200/- for Clerk (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD) in the form of Demand Draft issued by any Scheduled Commercial Bank in favour of Canara Bank –Recruitment Project – 2009 payable at Mumbai.
How To Apply :
How To Apply
The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website No other means / mode of applications will be accepted. The link for registration of application will be open on our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement
The guidelines for filling on-line application are as follows;
Ø Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. In case, candidate is not having valid e-mail id, he/she should create a new e-mail id. This e-mail id should be valid for the duration of the project.
Ø Candidates should have their Demand Draft (DD), particulars of qualification, experience, training and relatives working in Canara Bank, if any, ready before applying on-line, as the details are required to be entered in the on-line application. Please note that without valid DD details, on-line registration of application will be summarily rejected.
Ø Demand Draft should be purchased on any date between the website link opening & closing dates [Check Point No.5 (ii)].
Ø Demand Draft should be for requisite fee amount [Please check Point No.5.for the details of the fee] & DD should be in favour of Canara Bank – Recruitment Project – 2009 payable at Mumbai.
Ø Candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Post Name & Post Code should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Ø After applying on-line, the candidates should obtain a system generated Print-out of the application.
Ø A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application print-out duly signing across it.
Ø The system generated application has to be signed by the candidate at appropriate place and send the application along with Demand Draft and other necessary certificates / documents.
Ø Manual corrections in system generated print-out of application will not be entertained. Any such applications will be rejected. If a candidate wishes to make any correction in the application, he / she is required to register again afresh with correct details and take fresh print-out of application.
Ø Candidates applying for more than one post are required to take demand drafts for each post separately and are required to apply on-line for each post separately.
Ø Application for each post should be sent to the respective address separately.
System Generated Print-out of the Application complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post only in a cover superscribing “Print-out of Application for the post of _________________________ in Canara Bank.
The application should be addressed to the address printed on the “print-out” of the application.
Apply online from Canara Bank Website. After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a system generated Print-out of the application. System Generated Print-out of the Application complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post only in a cover superscribing “Print-out of Application for the post of _________________ in Canara Bank. The application should be sent to the address printed on the Registered “print-out” of the application :
- Probationary Clerk : Canara Bank Recruitment of Probationary Clerks–Project 2009, Post Box No. - 9054, Goregaon [East], Mumbai – 400063
- All other posts of Officers : Canara Bank Recruitment of Officers–Project 2009, Post Box No. - 7461, Jogeshwari [East], Mumbai – 400060
More information and Online submission of the Application : [Canara Bank Web page]