( AIEEE 2010 Online Application Last Date 31.12.2009 )
The AIEEE 2010- All India Engineering Entrance Examination,for admissions to B.E./B.Tech. and B.Arch./B.PLANNING will be organized in two parts on April 25th, 2010.
Candidates submitting AIEEE applications online are required
* to attach Demand Draft of required fee (In favour of “Secretary Central Board of Secondary Education,Delhi”, payable at Delhi).
* to mention his/her Registration No., Name, and Address on the back of the Demand Draft .
* to retain a photocopy of confirmation page for future reference.
* to retain a photocopy of the Demand Draft sent.
* to retain a photocopy of the transaction receipt if fee paid by Credit Card.
* to retain the original receipt issued by the post office for having dispatch the Application Form.
* the processing of applications will begin only after receiving confirmation page and fee (by Credit Card or by Demand Draft).
3 Steps to Apply Online:
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the registration number.
- Make payment of Fee by Demand Draft or Credit Car.
- Take a printout of Confirmation Page and send to AIEEE.
|Examination Fees |