VIT Engineering Notification for Admission in various courses. Exam will be held on 17th of April 2010.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB)
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Students hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and from the North Eastern States of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) candidates are eligible for all the programmes
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) candidates are eligible only for B.Tech. Bioinformatics, Biotechnology & Biomedical Engineering programmes
VITEEE-2010 Application Form can be obtained against cash payment of Rs.750/- from the various Post Offices listed.
Candidates can obtain the application form in person from the VIT University at Vellore (or) from the Administrative Office, New No. 6, (Old No. W-73), Second Street (Opposite Towers Club), Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040 (Phone: 044-42016555, 65480555, Fax: 044-26222555), by handing over a Demand Draft for Rs.750/- drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.
Candidates can also obtain the application form through post by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.750/-drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore, with a covering letter addressed to “Admissions Officer”, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, requesting for the application form and indicating their complete postal address.
- Date of Advertisement: December 14, 2009
- Date of Issuing the Application Forms: December 14, 2009
- Last Date for Submitting the Forms: February 20, 2010
- VITEEE-2010: April 17, 2010
- Commencement of Classes: July 1st week, 2010
For more information visit the VIT university site here