CPT Registration – Step 1
1) Submitting online application
2) Online payment of fees (Optional) and
3) Printing the filled form to send to the Insutitute along with any documents which serve as proof.
You are now in step 1. Please fill this form carefully and click the ‘Submit’ button when done.
Clicking ‘Clear Form’ button will clear all the fields in this page.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATE
1 Amount payable:
a) In respect of fresh candidate registering CPT course after passing 10th Standard or any other higher courses -Rs.3600/- course fee +Rs.300/- CA journal subscription fees.
b) In respect of those students who have registered for PE-I course (up to 31st August,2006) but have not passed PE-I examination and have opted CPT course -Rs. 100/-
c) Rs. 100/- for prospectus including application form. Existing student of PE-I do not have to pay separately for Prospectus.
2. Demand Draft / Pay Order of requisite amount drawn in favour of “the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi / Kanpur / Mumbai/Chennai / Kolkata in accordance with the postal address given in Column 5 (b) of the application and appropriate office of the Institute mentioned in the Point 4 below.
3. A copy of each of (i) Date of Birth Certificate as per SSC/Matriculation examination, (ii) Marks-sheets/ Certificate for 10th pass duly attested by a Chartered Accountant/Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution.
4. In case a student applies on line, he should take a print out of the application affix a photograph, sign the application and dispatch to the appropriate office of the Institute within 15 days from the date of online registration.
5. The filled in application be sent to the appropriate office of the Institute as stated below: