Candidates are advised to apply only 'online' & requested to carefully go through the detailed advertisement in Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.com before applying online.
The total number of vacancies and reserved vacancies given hereunder, are provisional and which may vary depending upon future needs of the Bank :-
|Number of Vacancies||Age as on 01.01.2011|
|Minimum - 21 years |
Maximum- 30 years
Note: 27 posts are reserved for PWD (OH (09), HI (09) & VH (09)). The reservation for PWD is on horizontal basis. The selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/Others) to which they belong to.
Abbreviations stand for :- SC - Scheduled Castes, ST - Scheduled Tribes, OBC - Other Backward Class, PWD - Persons with Disability, OH - Orthopedically Handicapped, HI - Hearing Impaired, VH - Visually Handicapped.
* Bank may increase the number of vacancies maximum by further 300, as per administrative requirements.
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.com and open the link 'Recruitment'. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bank of Baroda 'OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT - 2011'
- Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the 'FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN'.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in Account No 29040200000198 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour of "Bank of Baroda OFFICERS' RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2011-12". The amount of fee to be paid is indicated below :
- Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant's Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the Bank's website and going to the sublink titled "Online APPLICATION FOR BANK OF BARODA OFFICERS' RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2011-12". Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan for future use.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
IMPORTANT DATES :-
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees/ Postage (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 50/-|
|GEN/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 300/-|
|Website Link Open||From 05.01.2011 To 25.01.2011|
|Date of Written Test||13.03.2011|
|Payment of fees at BOB Branches||From 05.01.2011 To 25.01.2011|
- Fees deposited after the last date i.e. 25.01.2011 will not be entertained by the Bank.
PAY :- Selected Candidates will be on probation for a period of one year. They will draw salary in the scale of Rs. 14500-600x7/18700-700x2/20100-800x7/25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade/ Scale I.
They will also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly emoluments of Junior Management Grade/ Scale I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs. 23,000/- in a Metropolitan Centre.
- Qualification (As on 01.01.2011)
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR
Any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government
Should possess a certificate in Computer Literacy (Proficient in MSOffice, Basic Applications, Internet Usage etc.)
- Age (As on 01.01.2011) Minimum 21 years, Maximum 30 years Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- For SC/ST/ PWD candidates - Rs. 50/- (towards postage charges only)
- For all Others Rs. 300/- (including postage charges of Rs.50/-)
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
The date of the Written Examination is TENTATIVELY FIXED as 13.03.2011. However, it will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Written Examination.
Call Letters for the Written Test will be sent by ORDINARY POST to the eligible candidates to the address given in the online application. An eligible candidate who does not receive the call letter by 07.03.2011 should contact the Offices at the address of the respective centres (details of which will be released in Bank's website on 05.03.2011.
Candidates can download their call letters from 08.03.2011 to 12.03.2011 from the Bank's website.