Nuclear power Corporation Limited, NPCIL has provided Online link to download admit card for the Post of Executive Traniee (ET – 2011).
Detailed Instruction For Downloading Admit Card of NPCIL
1. The Online Test will be of 120 minutes duration with 100 questions to be answered. The question paper will be in English language.
2. The Online Test will be on computer. Candidates should have basic knowledge in usage of keyboard and mouse.
3. No separate (printed) question booklet/answer sheet will be issued. Candidates will be issued with working sheet for any manual calculations/working if required. The working sheets must be returned on completion of test.
4. There is a demo/sample of the test to help candidates to familiarize themselves with the online test. Visit website https://i-register.in/npcilonlinereg/index.html where you have submitted your application online for more details.
5. In the online test candidates have the option to browse the question paper. There will be four options for each question. Candidate can select the right answer by clicking on the appropriate option using the mouse. Visit the above site for sample test.
6. Candidate will have the option to change/alter/erase the answer of any question. Once the test is completed answers cannot be altered. Please note: Correct answer will be awarded 3 marks. Every wrong answer will attract minus 1 mark.
7. Candidates can mark any question for reviewing later in the test. All questions for which the candidate has answered will be taken as the final answer at the end of the test, even though the question may have been marked for review.